Why should my organization become a member of United Way’s Nonprofit Leaders Network (NPLN)?
Creating relevancy and impact for your organization requires resources and expertise. For $150 a year, NPLN can provide you access to the tools and expertise to:
- Raise grant funds
- Build individual and business support
- Drive performance, board engagement and community trust
Raise grant funds
- Membership to the Foundation Center and assistance with grant research
- One-on-one assistance and data research unique to your organization and our community
- Grant allocation templates for grant management and oversight
Build individual and business support
- Constant Contact membership to create high-quality electronic communications
- Survey Monkey membership to seek input from stakeholders in a professional manner
- In partnership with the Martinsville Area Community Foundation, endowment and gift planning services
Drive performance, board engagement and community trust
- Practical resources to engage board leadership as a key strategic partner
- Board development, facilitation and strategic planning
- In partnership with the Martinsville Area Community Foundation, monthly workshops for nonprofit professionals to learn, network and re-energize (except for June and July)
- • New! In partnership with the Community Foundation Serving Western Virginia and the Dan River Nonprofit Network, access to additional trainings throughout the year at a free or reduced cost.
About the Nonprofit Leaders Network
Formed in 2004, United Way’s NPLN is a member-driven resource exclusive to nonprofits. We strive to strengthen area nonprofits to help them advance their missions and give their staff, board members and volunteers the tools necessary to reach their full potentials. A strong nonprofit network is key to a resilient, growing community.
To join NPLN online, click here and under "Special Instructions," insert NPLN membership.